September 20, 2007

Destination Clue for Box 6

The Wolf Man (1941)


"Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! Pigpen gave me this note for you, but I can't read it!" bemoaned Linus.
"Don't worry, Linus! It's just a cipher! We'll figure it out before Halloween!", reassured Charlie Brown.


The destination clue for box six can be found here.... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LbGLK/files/Clues%20and%20More%20Clues.../BNL%20BaliGrl/ If you're not a member, either join.. or email me for a copy of the clue (BNLBaliGrl@sbcglobal.net)

*** See "comments" for a hint ***

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i looking too deeply into this one? the others were to the point, this one not so much.glad i've got some time!

BNL BaliGrl said...

This is probably the "hardest clue" at first look, but in reality, it's very easy.

Hint: Pay really close attention to my post!

Anonymous said...

call me brain dead. idid what i needed to and it doesnt make a lick of sense to me.im still trying things. i feel DUMB.

Anonymous said...

oh my! I did it. There are numerous possibilities here.

BNL BaliGrl said...

Numerous possibilities??? Are you sure you have it? There's only one very specific right answer!

Anonymous said...

im sure i have the right answer. but i did have a couple wrong answers first.

Anonymous said...

Your hint didn't help, please hint more, thanks

Anonymous said...

when you read the clue not everything is the same. put what's different together