September 30, 2007

Advice from an old wise one

When I was a kid, the one solid piece of advice I remember my mom giving me was "Beware the Ides of March". Well, of course, being a know it all 14 year old, I didn't listen and I fractured my elbow on March 15, the Ides. (PoPoBullyGirl still laughs at me for this event!)

But, in the end, as good of advice as that may be, it didn't do me or Julius Caesar much good. And it won't do the average Creepy Crawler much good, either, since the Crawl is in October, not March and it's no where near the Ides of any month.

So, I've been thinking, what wise words should I impart to you, the unsuspecting Crawlers? I thinked and I thanked and I thunked and I really came up blank! Then, in my travels around today to your various destinations I ran across a wise old ground hog and he said to me these words... "Beware the Holes of Moles"!

Brilliant! What better advice can I give you?!

This sage wisdom will save you from much heartache and many twisted ankles! So, now I say them to you..."Beware the Holes of Moles, my friends, Beware the Holes of Moles!


No comments: