October 27, 2007

Whew!

Well, that was fun! I think the Creepy Crawl seemed like it went off without a hitch! I didn't hear any stories of anyone getting arrested, or hassled or lost! No one complained that I got any directions wrong in my clues! No one got stung by the Wasp Woman or bitten by the Wolfman! I guess the only major fubar on our part was that Wisconsin Hiker and Martini Man beat us back to the final resting spot! Oops. So much for trying to grab some lunch! Lots of people finished the crawl a lot sooner than I thought. I figured it would take 3 1/2 to 4 hours... Spartan Fans finished in just under 3 hours! Whew!

I hope everyone had a good time! It was fun for me! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to people too much at the after party. I was running around doing a million things and by the time I was ready to chill out, everyone left!

I want to thank everyone for participating, and especially for contributing additional food, ice, plates, cups, napkins, etc! I appreciate the help with everything! (I especially appreciate that I ended up with the left over revel bars! Woohoo! Who'da thought there'd be leftovers of those!!! Yum!)

I forgot to ask... did anyone get my lame "What could be better than this?" joke at Rural Hill?

I took some pictures, I managed to miss Digus, Lunagirl & papa, PopoBullyGirl, Mr. DoubleDragon and me! So, if anyone has any pictures they'd like to share, please pass them along. Here's a gallery, if anyone wants to view or order some photos of the event. share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8CbtnDdo4bP6A

Thanks for coming to the Creepy Crawl!

No comments: